- A title
- A centered heading (what's your theater's name?). Change the font and font color.
- A paragraph (5+ sentences) each for 3 upcoming movies (these don't have to be real).
each movie's name stand out in your descriptions.
- A picture for each of the upcoming movies you describe
- A table (with a table header) that lists 10+ movies (these don't have to be real). The table needs to list each movie's name, show times, and theater room. It should also say what each movie's rating is (G, PG, PG-13, R). Use italic tags to write a short description of each movie
- Image links to 3 movie review sites.
All pictures and links must be related to the topic of the website (the movie theater).
This mini-project is due by the end of class on Friday, October 2.
When you are done with this mini-project, email the html file to my gmail account.