Your goal: Make Mrs. Garnet scared. Really scared. Seriously. If she's afraid to go to sleep at night, you will probably get full points on this project. :)
- Each "room" (page) should have a theme (zombies, a jump scare, scary comics, scary stories, etc.)
- Save all your images in your haunted house site folder
- Make sure to use hexadecimal colors-- do not use words (like "red") for your page colors! Want to use colors that go together? Try ColorCode to find what works for you!
- Be creative- use colors, divs, and tables to organize your content. Change the size on all of your images so they are not too big or too awkward.
- Change your default font size, color, and typeface.
- Create "buttons" (small image links) as links to the next rooms in the haunted house, and another "button" that someone can use to go back to the homepage if they're too scared! (Be creative- don't just name it "EXIT" or "HOME").
When you're done, create a .zip folder of your site (ask me if you're not sure how to do that) and submit it to the Submit your Work page.
Due: Friday, October 30