We're not done with John, or Lord Zeraxfos, or that random tank that keeps getting spawned...
Your next job is to choose one of the stories that you started (at least 500 words long), and write three web pages:
1. Using the story as written by you and your classmates, make the existing code into a functioning webpage (because right now, only a couple of them actually work correctly).
- The original text of the story (Please fix typos and grammar/punctuation errors. You can also change the font so it all matches.)
- Add pictures to the website that illustrate what's going on in the story (5+ images)
- Embed at least one Youtube video (Click here to see how) that either adds background sounds/song, or is a video related to what's going on in the story.
- A solid color or image background
2. Using the same story as in step one, rewrite the whole story from where you started it. How would your story have gone? It should be at least as long as the original story.
- Your story, if you were the only writer. What would that look like? What would happen to John? You do not need to include your goal in this story, although you can!! Please, no copy-paste :)
- Add pictures to the website that illustrate what's going on in the story (5+ images). These should be different than the images from the first web page!!!
- Embed at least one Youtube video (Click here to see how) that either adds background sounds/song, or is a video related to what's going on in the story. This should be a different video than the one from the first web page!!!
- A solid color or image background.
- Make it look good. This is your page, your story. What do you want it to look like?
3. Write an analysis of what we've been working on over the last two weeks.
- What are your thoughts about the 6 minute rotations? What went well? What was annoying or went poorly? (2-3 paragraphs)
- What would have made the whole process of having multiple people working on the same story flow more smoothly? Let's say you had unlimited time, but everyone still had to contribute to the story. How could you communicate your vision of what the story should look like to your team? (1+ paragraph)
This project is due by the end of class on Friday, December 4.
Please email a zipped folder of your three html pages to email@example.com or submit it to the Submit your Work page.