You can make all of those with (HTML and) CSS!
Choose 5 templates (and not just from the first page! Look for ones that stand out to you).
For each one:
- Look at the CSS code.
- Name 3 items in the code you haven't seen before in class. (syntax, not just a word that appears in the website).
- Research those 3 things. What do they do? And how can you use them in a site you build?
- What is the template's name?
- What are 3 things you like about the template?
- What is one thing that makes this template stand out from the others (what makes it unique?)
- What one thing you would change to make the template better?
Write your answers in Word or Notepad (one file for all 5 template analyses), then submit the file (.docx or .txt) using the Submit Your Work button at the top of this page.
I expect your answers to be thoughtful and written in full sentences. Incomplete or hard-to-read work will lose points. (Hint: It may be helpful to copy-paste the questions 5 times and answer them for each of your chosen templates.)