- Each "room" (page) should have a theme (zombies, a jump scare, scary comics, scary stories, etc.)
- Save all your images in your haunted house site folder
- Make sure to use hexadecimal colors-- do not use words (like "red") for your page colors! Want to use colors that go together? Try ColorCode to find what works for you!
- Be creative- use colors, divs, and tables to organize your content. Change the size on all of your images so they are not too big or too awkward (you can do this using CSS!).
- Use CSS to change your default paragraph, header, div, image, and link styles.
- Create CSS button as a link to the next room in the haunted house, and another CSS button that someone can use to go back to the homepage if they're too scared! (Be creative- don't just name it "EXIT" or "HOME").
When you're done, create a .zip folder of your site (ask me if you're not sure how to do that) and submit it to the Submit your Work page.
Due: Friday, October 31