Create a winter-themed site (multi-page, 7+ pages). I recommend working with either Notepad++ or Brackets so your code is color-coded (or Adobe Dreamweaver, if you have it at home). Any of these programs make it easier to code than regular Notepad, trust me :) I'm in the process of getting Notepad++ and Brackets installed on the lab computers.
This project is very open-ended. You may choose to make your site:
... a choose-your-own-adventure site that wanders through snow-laden forests- you can even make it horror ;)
... a traditional click-the-tab-to-explore-the-site layout with information about winter festivities around the world (you may use other sites for reference for this one, but please make the actual text your own (do not copy-paste, that's plagiarism!))
... or come up with your own idea! (talk with me before you get started).
How I'm grading this project:
• Time spent working on the site (Does it look like you spent time on it? Does this look the
product of 3 weeks of work?)
• Code formatting (How easy is it to read your code? (Comments in your code are mandatory!)
• Code accuracy/functionality (Is it correct? Does it work?)
• Site formatting/aesthetic (Is it easy to navigate? Does the placement of text/pictures make
• Creativity & Inventiveness (Did you try something new, that we haven't officially learned?)
**This project is due by midnight on December 19th, at the latest.
No extensions- I will be grading these over winter break!**