To get full credit, your site should have:
- The name of the festival (change the font to something different, in a different color, and make it a large size)
- Where the festival is being held (use an address tag and a fake address)
- A description of the festival's history (2+ paragraphs)
- A table with:
• 9 band/musical artist names that are playing in the festival.
• The dates and times that each band/musical artist is playing (at least two different days for each)
• A bullet point list of who the opening acts for each band/musical artist are. (3+ for each)
- Use span and div tags to add some color and style to your page!
The layout of the table is up to you, but make the information easy to read and make sure to include all the information!
This project is due Friday, October 9 by the end of class.